Sunday, May 27, 2012

Totally Pinworthy Sundays

Today I'm linking up with Amy at Mahlimoo, Me and Three for Totally Pinworthy.  As you know I have just signed up to The Little Book Adventure, which you can read about here.  The first task is to set up a reading area for your family so that's what I have pinned.  Here are some very beautiful and awesome reading areas for inspiration :)

Source: babydeco.blogspot.com via K on Pinterest
 

 Source: emeemespain.com via K on Pinterest

Source: ohdeedoh.com via K on Pinterest

 Source: google.com via K on Pinterest




2 comments:

  1. I love looking at kids reading area set ups. I have pinned a few of the pins you have shared. I wish I could set up a similar area in my home. I am actually making that tent in the last pin. I have bought all the supplies, just need the time to make it happen.

    Thanks so much for linking up to Totally Pinworthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy it was really fun linking up :) I love looking at reading areas too, I also wish I had an area in my own home as awesome as these! Can't wait to see what your tent will be like, I'd love to be able to make something like that!
    Kxx

    ReplyDelete