Friday, August 24, 2012

The Great Cloth Nappy Hunt 2012

The time is nearly here for us Aussies to participate in 'The Great Cloth Nappy Hunt 2012', this is a free incentive to encourage parents to try cloth nappies, and use the services of local online businesses too.  There is not only cloth nappies but a whole bunch of other helpful products for parents of small children.  I participated last year and I found it lots of fun! I will be participating again this year too.  The hunt begins on the 1st of September and runs for the whole month. 

There are prizes to be won as well :)

Here is a link to the website: 'The Great Cloth Nappy Hunt' where you can find out all about it, register to hunt, follow on Facebook or Twitter, or join the newsletter.  I hope you enjoy it as much as me!


2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I tried quite a few. Beehinds ended up being my fave. Which ones do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun too! Beehinds were the first ones I found out about at a local market, I haven't actually tried that many others though.

      Delete