Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Weeks 33,34,35,37 Update!

Once again I have a bunch of photo's ready to be put on the blog.  I managed to take photo's every week except for week 36 oh well! (I sneaked in two 35 week photo's). That week was kind of a bit busy and I just didn't get around to it.
I have some more good news, this morning my midwife rang me and told me that my strep b swab test came back negative so I'm very happy with that.  Even though I have had one child I have never had to do that test before, so it was a bit new and worrying to me, but all is good and there's nothing to worry about.  Has anyone else had this test as routine?









So there you have it a whole pile of preggy pics, I love seeing the expansion :D...

Today I'm linking up to IBOT with Diary of a SAHM







12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little bump you have there. Wishing you all the best for the birth when the time is right. I had the test as routine with all three of my children, came back neg each time. Though I know a few women who have tested positive recently.

    Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!

    And yes, I had group strep b done as routine in all three of my pregnancies (they did the recent pregnancy at 33 weeks, just in case - which I was extra glad for, because it meant the results were back and negative when I actually gave birth).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah lucky they did get you to do it early lol, hope everything is going well with your gorgeous girl :)

      Delete
  3. I wish I had thought to take photos. What a great bump you have. Mine were never that nice. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, I didn't take many with Pickle so this time I decided I had too lol

      Delete
  4. You look fantastic! Not long now xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks no not long 2 weeks and 5 days til due date :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely idea - I think there is one photo of me during my entire pregnancy this time (I'm 32 weeks now).
    I had strep b in my last pregnancy. I can't really remember much about it now, but I think I took a lot of natural herbs prescribed by a naturopath. Anyway, wasn't a problem.
    Good luck with it all - you must be getting excited! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zanni I was told that I could take garlic supplements to avoid having a positive outcome, but didn't... Good luck to you too :)

      Delete
  6. Oh your bump is gorgeous! Hope you don't have to wait long.
    I had the test as routine and it was positive with the first one. It just meant they gave me antibiotics during birth.

    Now that I think about it, I'm a little embarresed by the positive aspect. Wonder what it is? Off to google....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess, I really enjoyed linking up to IBOT, got to see lots of new blogs :) Ahhh Dr Google lol

      Delete