Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Blog Planner Freebies!!!

I'm really getting into my blogging I'm thinking about what I can post more and more and when I have an idea I usually just write it on a scrap piece of paper, then end up losing it and forgetting the blog post idea.  So in order to organise my blog ideas, posts, and all that other bloggy stuff. I went on the search for some blog planners, and found an awesome freebies website that had all sorts of free stuff including blog planners.  The website is Fab N' Free and they are always updating their freebies :)
Here are some of my faves but there are more here.


Free Weekly Blog Planner
{FREE} Weekly Blog Planner by Three Little Monkeys Studio Blog
Free Blogging Planner Template by Just Another Static Heart Blog
Blog Planners by Domestic8d Blog
Blog Planner
Blog Planner Printables by Homeschool Creations Blog

 
If you're a blogger, how do you keep all your bloggy stuff organised?
 
Today I'm linking up to  #IBOT with Jess from Diary of a SAHM :)










16 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by, it was my first iibot post, oh thanks for these I'm kinda all over the place at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I know what it's like having things all over the place ;)

      Delete
  2. oooh! love the blog planner!!! I need one of these.. also a household one to get chores done while spending all day blogging :P hehehe LOVE IT have bookmarked and will be back tonight to print out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love them too the only thing is it's hard to pick one lol

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of a blog planner and I love the look of the orange and red one. My favourite colour combo. Rachel xx

    #teamIBOT was here x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really plan. I just write as it comes to me. I'm a little random like that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool, and that's what makes your blog yours, love it that way :)

      Delete
  5. I keep trying to plan ahead - these may help. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always trying to plan ahead sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't lol I hope these help :)

      Delete
  6. Hi K! Came across ur blog from betterbloggernetwork. I only started blogging few weeks ago so not much to organise yet =x Every time I have any idea though, I just type it in as a draft first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mandy that's just how I started doing my posts :) I hope you enjoy blogging and all the best with it :) Kxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this! Oh I need to get organised. I think on that first one you shared I would need a MUCH bigger area for "maintenance". So much to do... I actually managed to write two poss last week a few days before they were actually published. Amazing! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries glad you find it useful :)Good luck with all the maintenance ;)

      Delete
  9. Hope baby is here safe and sound and you are getting some rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is in my head. Which is never a good idea when my heads shares so much other stuff. I like some og these planners I will take a closer look at the site.
    http://loopylu-loopylu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete