Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Someone New!

As you may or may not have noticed, I have been absent from my blog space for a little while.  Well I have been somewhat busy...

I'd like to introduce you to someone new in our family, our beautiful baby girl 'Molly Aila'.  After waiting and waiting she finally arrived.  Twelve days overdue she was born on the 8th of September at 2:38am, weighing 3800g, which is approximately 8lb6oz (same weight as Pickle boy), and measuring 50cm long.

Only one day old...
I will also be sharing her birth story with you on a later date, so stay tuned ;)

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

 Linking up to IBOT :)



11 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations, what a beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl! (via IBOT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I love the name Molly- she is adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations lovely how super exciting for you. Enjoy these special new days together. Can't wait to read the details. Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, my daughter was well overdue as well, they say it makes them smarter. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! We also have been busy, our little girl was born about a week after your sweet bub. I love the name Molly, it was seriously high on our short list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats! She is just Devine! Oh I love the newborn cheeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hooray! Finally! Beautiful little girl she is, and I love the name. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh bless! Huge congratulations. She is gorgeous and so is her name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so beautiful! And I LOVE the name Molly!!♥

    ReplyDelete