Sunday, September 02, 2012

Totally Pinworthy Sunday


Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.  Today we will be heading over to DF's Dads for a Father's Day lunch :)
There's still no sign of baby :( so I will have to make that Dr.s appointment next week to book in for an induction...

I'm linking up to Totally Pinworthy Sunday today with Mahlimoo, Me and Three.


                                                                               Source: mcj.researcher.at via K on Pinterest
                                                                           Source: notimeforflashcards.com via K on Pinterest
                                                                            Source: apples4theteacher.com via K on Pinterest



                                                                            Source: cereschildcare.com via K on Pinterest


                                                                             Source: talkcraftytome.com via K on Pinterest


I hope everyone is having a great weekend! What do you have planned for Father's Day?










 

4 comments:

  1. Hope your Dr's appointment goes well tomorrow! Best of luck with it all. I was induced with my second (middle) child, it wasn't all that bad :)

    I had to work today for Father's Day so hubby took the kids to visit all our family and then he had to cook dinner. He wasn't to happy about that!

    Thanks for linking up to Totally Pinworthy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I guess I'm just a bit nervous about it :)

      Delete
  2. Cute ideas. I will have to get more creative next year. All the best with bubs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I had all these great plans to make something awesome for Father's day but just ended up making a gift bag lol

      Delete