Monday, October 08, 2012

Meal Planning

First I'd like to thank everyone for their lovely comments and well wishes for our new little girl, she is 1 month old today and I can't believe how quickly that time has gone!

The Organised Housewife

Today I'm going to share my meal plan with you.  In the 20 Days to Organise and Clean your Home challenge, Katrina recommended to meal plan to help save time and money and this is something that I really needed to do so here is my first meal planned week:  I'm also linking up to Katrina at The Organised Housewife, you can too!

Monday: Curry Chicken Slow Cooker & Rice

Tuesday: Shepherds Pie

Wednesday: Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni

Thursday: Vegetable Bake & Garlic Bread

Friday: Beetroot Soup

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Fish, Chips & Salad

This is my meal plan from last week, sorry I didn't include photo's of the dishes!!! I will try to remember to take photo's before I eat half the meal!





5 comments:

  1. The beetroot soup sounds interesting. Have never tried that before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really easy to make, it's my DF's families recipe (they are Lithuanian), it's basically just beef stock, cheap cut of steak with cooked grated beetroot and then served with sour cream. It's pretty yummy, will include a recipe for it soon :)

      Delete
  2. This looks good, I am still to do my meal planning for this week, so overwhelmed right now. It's weeks like these that I really need a meal plan, but it's also weeks like these that I struggle to find the time to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, yum! I'll come to your house for dinner this week anytime. I love a good meal plan and find it helps my organisation and stress SO much.

    ReplyDelete