Monday, November 19, 2012

Meal Plan & Meatless Monday

Even though there is no 'Meal Plan Monday' link up today, I've decided to post my meal plan from last week anyway.  I've also decided to start doing 'Meatless Monday', I found out about 'Meatless Monday' through the very cool blog 'Veggie Mama'! Who also runs a link up for 'Meatless Mondays'.
Even though we don't eat a lot of meat, I would still like to dedicate a day where no meat in our family is consumed :)
You too can be involved with 'Meatless Monday' by signing up at 'Meatless Mondays Australia'.

Monday: Meatless Monday, Vegetable and Lentil Curry

Tuseday: Steak and Salad

Wednesday: Linguine, Lemon, Thyme and Mushrooms

Thursday: Salad Nicoise

Friday: Subway

Saturday: Pizza

Sunday: Sang Choy Bow

Baking: Cinnamon and Apple Muffins





2 comments:

  1. I have been so slack this week and didn't do a meal plan! It's all kind of coming together though, it's too hot to cook much. Leftover (defrosted from freezer) quiches last night with salad, baked potatoes with salad tonight, homemade pizza tomorrow night, take away Thursday night (Thai, for my birthday) and Friday... who knows!? The weekend will take care of itself, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've been a little slack this week also (we've all been sick since Thursday last week), but we always manage to scrounge something together! lol Happy Birthday for Thursday :)

      Delete