Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Recommend ...

 I was so excited when this package arrived in the post, I had been waiting for it since I found out I was going to receive it!  It's from a great website called Little Beba.  It provides beautiful gift packs for Mums, bubs and kids.  Great if you know someone who is having a baby, or a little ones birthday, christening or even just to spoil a Mum. 
My lovely gift box
 Little Beba have it covered all the hard work is done for you, all you have to do is pick out what you want and it's all done, no running around the shops trying to find that perfect gift.  As a Mum to a toddler and baby that is very appealing.

When I opened the parcel I found a beautifully gift wrapped box with a personalised handwritten note on a cute little owl card, I really loved this touch as it gave a really personal and thoughtful quality to it.

And inside was...

All the goodies :)
Some great products were inside the gift box, these were, Wild Nature Pure Organic Aloe Vera Shampoo, Wild Nature Organic Face and Body Cleanser Bar, a cute little Momiji doll for keeping secrets and a pretty little carry bag.

The Wild Nature shampoo is fantastic, my whole family uses it and we are all very happy with it, it cleans your hair well and leaves it feeling soft and smelling nice and fresh.  We also loved the organic face and body cleanser bar which leaves your skin feeling great, no tightness or itchiness after use.  I especially love these products because they are organic and have no sodium lauryl sulphate, silicon, soap or formalin in them and they are also fragrance free, which is great for my daughter and Fiance as they both have very sensitive skin.

I highly recommend the products that I received as they were very high quality and we loved them.  Huge thanks to Angelique and her team at Little Beba for giving us the opportunity to try out their great products.

This is a sponsored post as I received these products to try and keep.  All words and opinions are my own.