Friday, May 31, 2013

Photo A Day

Okay I'm going to give this a go and I hope that I really stick to taking a photo each day.  That is easier said than done for me, I know this sounds terrible, but I always forget to take photo's and not just for photo a day but for everything!  and when I do remember to take photo's it's like an overload of photo's of the same day or thing, it's like I'm making up for all the photo opportunities that I've missed :/


For the month of June I'm going to take part in Fat Mum Slim's Photo a Day.

I'm determined to take part in each days prompts and hopefully this will encourage me to take photo's on a more consistent and regular basis. 

These are the prompts.

June photo a day challenge list

You can check out the rest of the info here.

So hopefully at the end of the month I'll have 30 awesome photo's to share :)