Sunday, July 21, 2013

Currently

View from our living room today
Reading: I am just loving Down to Earth by Rhonda Hetzel it just really connects with me and lifts me up.  I'm nearly at the end of From Russia with Lunch by David Smiedt, which I don't want to end, and am about to start reading Milly-Molly-Mandy Adventures with my children.  I'm also reading up on Permaculture and quite a few many other things.
Watching: All of the Star Wars movies, Escape to the Country and The Simpsons.  
Anticipating: Spring (September) when the weather starts to get a little warmer and the Spring flowers are out and my daughters first birthday.  22 Days of Intuitive Creative Art and finishing organising and decluttering my house.
Eating: Lots of stews and soups and also trying out some vegan and raw recipes.
Thinking About: My family history I've been researching a lot lately and have found it very interesting.
Planning:  All the things I can use for the 22 Days of Intuitive Creative Art and planning all the things I need to do to get the rest of the house organised, tidy and decluttered.

Linking up with This Enchanted Pixie



2 comments:

  1. oooo that looks cold and a little like Albany in WA. Stay warm and enjoy your home, K
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very chilly even when the sun does decide to come out, thank you we are inside a lot in Winter :)

    ReplyDelete