Thursday, July 25, 2013

July Crochet Progress

At the end of June I started to make a granny stripe blanket to try and use up all of my spare balls of yarn and to have a nice blanket to keep warm in a Tasmanian winter.  I found the pattern for this blanket at one of my favourite blogs Attic 24.

Here is my progress so far.  It is slow going for me as I'm a bit of a slow crocheter, but slowly and surely I'll get there!  This blanket will go on our bed in the cooler months, so it fits a queen size bed.



I also brought myself a little present yesterday as I couldn't resist it... It's the Sew! book by Cath Kidston.  I  love her designs they are just beautiful.  I can't wait to get cracking and sew something out of the book.  I've had a quick flick through and have already got my eye on a few things!


Do you have any crochet, knitting, sewing or any other craft projects to do during July?  If you do I'd love to hear about or see them, you can comment or put your link in the comments!