Monday, July 01, 2013

Meal Plan

Today is meal plan day and it's the first day of July already.  I have been very absent from my blog lately and for good reason.  I have been busy getting our lives in order, finding direction.  I've been figuring out how we are going to make the best of our situation right now!

Ideally we would love to have a bigger house and more land for veggies, fruit and animals, but right now we don't have that and the reason we don't have that is simple... We can't afford it.  So I've been inspired by some articles and websites and have come to the conclusion that we will be here for a while, even though I'm not that keen on suburbia...

We are going to make the most of our situation.  To some that may seem obvious, but for me it's taken a long while for me to realise it.  So here's to setting off on a somewhat new adventure!

And here's the Meal Plan:

Monday: Leftover Italian and Mushroom Pasta

Tuesday: Chicken Schnitzel, Chips and Salad

Wednesday: Lamb Chops and Veg

Thursday: Silverside and Veg

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Chicken Spaghetti Meatballs

Sunday: Stew and Mashed Potatoes

Baking: Mini Jam Sponge Cakes and Savoury Muffins



2 comments:

  1. Hi K, I found your blog on the Simply Living forum which I've just joined, and have been surfing the list of members who have blogs, clicking on those that looked interesting (to me!). I've been blogging for 12 years and refuse to go on Facebook because I just don't have any more time left online after I've read all the blogs I follow!
    Love your menu plan for the week - I do weekly menu plans too - only way to be organised:-)
    I can relate to your wants, i.e. bigger house and more land...well, maybe not a bigger house, as there is only two of us in this four bedroom house and we have spread ourselves all over it - ha! But you live in beautiful Tassie, and we have often thought about moving from the chaos that is Melbourne to the peace and tranquility of Tas (been there on holidays several times). But due to hubby's chronic health issues, we have to stay where we are.
    Sorry for all this waffle!
    Hugs
    G in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gina, hope you enjoy the simple living forum it's great :)Facebook doesn't really appeal to me either! Thanks so much for visiting my blog :)

      Delete