Monday, August 26, 2013

Meal Plan & Homemade Laundry Liquid

Our meal plan from last week, I didn't actually have a plan worked out.  Our week was a bit mixed up as Dragonfly Daddy worked different days than usual and as a result I can't remember what we had for dinner on Monday (it seems like a lifetime ago now!). So here's our menu plan from Tuesday ;)  I also managed to make some more homemade laundry liquid as well.  I got my recipe for this in the Down to Earth book by Rhonda Hetzel.  You can also find the recipe for it here.


Meal Plan

Tuesday: Fish & Salad

Wednesday: Chicken Sausages & Leftover Salad

Thursday: Chicken Sausages in Pasta with cheese sauce

Friday: Veg Bake

Saturday: Homemade Chips with Paprika and Garlic

Sunday: Steak, Mashed Potato & Mushrooms

I hope that you all had a great weekend :) Do you ever have times where your meal planning is all over the place or you can't remember what you had! hehe :)



4 comments:

  1. I have Rhonda's book...I must give this recipe a try. I make my own dry laundry detergent with almost the same ingredients, but I'd love to have a liquid handy for handwashing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great making your own laundry detergent, whether is dry or liquid, I find the liquid is great for handwashing and soaking even for cleaning areas of the home :)

      Delete
  2. I saw mention of that book before, but i haven't been able to source it over here so far :/ I'll keep looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Polly, I'm not sure if the hard copy book is available overseas :/ but there is an ebook version here is a link to the ebook on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Down-to-Earth-ebook/dp/B00AB7ZFB6 , I hope this helps and is accessible to you :)

    ReplyDelete